Saturday, June 03, 2006

Who new it could happen???

I awoke this morning with all of my troubles hanging on my back..Fighting warning me that they will never let go....Weighing me down like the "Hunch -back of Noterdamn"(shi'et I can't spell you get the picture)....
My mind was racing off all the things I must do today...All of the things that I have to deal with...ahhhhh the pressure of it all...I mean I am a professional right???(I am not really...I do not want to grow-up....Mom, Dad...Can I move in with you?) okay that is probably not the right answer...

Calgon can you take me away?? Can I move to a land far far away where I can eat grubs...and grow my own vegetable garden and never work and wear just like a loin cloth over my #@%$%?

Maybe that is not the answer either...Cause then I might get a bot fly in the rain forest...How do you get the bot fly?? What is the bot fly you ask?? Holy Shi'et....This is a whole other blog...I will get to that but for this purpose I will tell you that the bot fly bites you and injects it egg into your skin and then and then...It's larva eats at your flesh and causes your skin to get infected and then it sticks it's little antenna out to breath...Swear to God this happens...How do I know all this gross stuff...Come on it's me we are talking about....

So, I might get the bot fly...so I guess I will have to wear more than a loin cloth if I move to a land far far away...

So what do I do escape my mind...To desperately push off the Oger living on my back..Clawing on it...Clinging with all the might it has... Suggesting that I will never win the war...The battle of my mind..

I think of my one true love Q....Who knew it could happen to me??...I mean ...He is like my cruch....it is like I am attached to him by ways of my computer..(it could happen)...I wake up and think about him...how wonderful he is...how he makes me smile inside...how he has captured my heart in the last month or so...yes people it was blog love at first site..I know I did not believe that it could happen either...but it did...I mean I read his writings and I am touched..or I need to be touched...or I have to take a cold shower...one of the three...

I woke up this morning and when I thought of him...my love.... Suddenly I felt better...it is like what I tell my patients...here are the choices... this is what we can do..and this is what you can do..Worrying does not help...it is what it is.....handle it....handle it..(okay maybe I only tell myself to handle it)

So, Q thanks for helping me get the Ogar off my back...yeah so his big toe is still clinging for dear life...but this morning I thought of you living in the city...walking and seeing everything alive...making your dreams come true in a Big city where..the common person seems so so insignificant...yet you have captured my heart...

I guess that I wont run away to a far far away land because I bet that I will not be able to take my lap top...and then I will not be able to reach out to my one true love...and he might be grossed out if I get the bot fly...nahhh I know he will still love me anyway....

1 comment:

Just telling it like it is said...

How sweet are you to offer your body to the bot flies instead of mine..it's true love I tell you true love!!!
If only...the sex would be amazing I am sure of it!!!

Thanks for your support..thinking of you always..