Monday, June 19, 2006

OOD'DDDDD to the People that Mean so much

We were ment to live for sooo much more...we lost ourself...somewhere o-u-t-s-i-d-e...We were met to live..we were ment to live...Dooonnna...donnna..naaahhhhhnnna(sing with me people)

Okay so these might not be totally be the correct words to this song (hey I can't remember everything)but hey it sounds like the words...you get the picture people...(note:We were ment to live)*name of the song...I know it was hard for you to guess right?...okay you want a point to this blog right ....cause there is always a point...even if you do not get the point which might be the case if you read my blog....okay stay on tract...stay on track...(yes sometimes I have to talk to my self...hey at least I can admit it)

Have you ever had those people in your life that you just love soooo much...

Who listen to you endlessly...

Who love you even if...even if you throw-up on their red couch....

Who love you even if ...you tell them the same story over and over again...

Who love you even if ...they live all the way across the country....

Who love you even if...you wear gloves at work and put your fingers places that most people wouldn't go....(that was a good visionary statement hu?)

who love you even if...your not perfect and sometimes say things that may hurt them...but you did not mean to hurt them...and you say your sorry and they forgive you...

Who love you even if...you have not alway made the right decisions....

Who love you even if...occationally your feet smell (not me I'm just saying)

To Q...your the best friend a girl could ever have...thank you for being there for me...for loving me for me...for allowing me to be apart of your life...for wearing aviator glasses on the fire exit...for breaking out the Keith Sweat...for entering my life in a time when I needed you the most...for supporting me..for putting a smile on my face daily...for reasuring me that you care..for having a blog affair with me....thank you

To my sister...Ahhhh sister thank you for listening to me day in and day out...for sharing your life with me...for giving me great memories of last summer...for being a great sister to me...for forgiving me when I have wronged you...for letting me pick on you...for giving me such beautiful nieces and a cute nephew...for loving the kid as much as you do....your friendship and happiness mean the world to me...thank you...

Okay so here is the point...point in case...tell the people you love...how much they mean to you...life is soooo short...I am truely blessed...truely blessed

No comments: