Saturday, June 17, 2006

You Opened Up the Door for Me....

I woke up this morning remembering this song that "Musician Guy" wrote about me (we were together for 5 yrs...friends now, it has been 3 1/2 years since we have been together)..

Since I am on this new kick about remembering the beautiful moments in my life I thought that I would share the the lyrics to the song (he has written many about me..making me feel ooohhh soooo special) he has a beautiful voice ( think googoo dolls) he writes and plays his own music...

" you opened the door for me and I stepped in so couriously...not knowing the extent of your beauty....your wrapped your love around me with the blankets and sheets....you showed...you showed me love"

"I was young then quick to the thought of it"......Okay this is bad cause I could remember all of the song this morning and now what I draw a blank....

It must be writters block...or I block it out...Or I am a block...

Let's see ...hummmm okay...

" will never forget...I will never let go...just caught up in the responciblities .....does place in time ever rewind...looking back I would do all over again...I was young then quick to the thought of it...does this place in time ever rewind.....looking back I would do all over again...I will never let go...I will never forget"....

well you get the idea people...I hope that I did not butcher it too much...

We would hang out for hours on the weekends and he would play his guitar and sing to me...I was so captured by his talent and beautiful voice...I have always pushed him to do his best to write and get out there and be heard....he writes amazing christain music...

One day a while back...I was sad about "Mister guy"...he called me and left me a song on my voice mail..(it was one about me)...I text him and said thank you for making me feel so special by writing music about me...he text me back and said, "Your special with or with out my songs"...ahhhhh remembering thoughs beautiful moments in my life....

2 comments:

_nderscore said...

The sweetest thing a guy could ever do for a girl. Wish I were capable of doing something as romantic as that too.. :(

Just telling it like it is said...

Thanks...Lestud...he was kinda crazy though..and I think we both drove each other crazy..what can I say...
I am sure that though your writtings that you show the same kinda love even if they do not think that it is flattering...good to hear from ya!!!