Friday, June 16, 2006

The God of Wine..Comes Crashing Through the ...

Head lights of car...

What was I thinking...no seriously what was I thinking..
I drank three Martinis...okay these Martinis were not any ordinary Martinis they were like drink ing old fashion Wisky that your Grandma made out in the woods...

I think I must have thought that I needed to drink them because I ate pork last night and well...after seeing the guy with the worm in his brain(from the undercooked pork)I must have thought that I needed alcohol to make sure that I killed any floaters in my stomach...

I think it must have worked because OMG my stomach is killing me today...my head was cursing me this morning while I was in class listening to lectures on chest tubes...I got it...I got it never pull out a chest tube...never clamp a chest tube...where is the bathroom???

Sister seriously...thanks for listening to me today....I do not think I could have made it through the day without telling you my story...What was I thinking???

6 comments:

Superstar said...

Banana bag in the ER! That should fix you up in about 1/2 hour. ;o)

Take 2 Ibuprofens and 1 gallon of either Crystal light or Iced tea. Eat the greesiest food you can get at the drive through and SLLLLEEEEPPPPP it off.

OR #2 option...
KEEEPPPPP DRINKING the vodka. FYI it must have been the pork. Vodka would have never disrespected a good martini like that!

Dump the guy...If he serves you worms in you meat?? Well I can't say that he is the right one!!! LOL ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

Hey...I could definately use a banana bag right now....but then I will be found out...Yes I am a lush....ahhh the guy...
Well he really sweet..hey I mentioned the pork worm and he put it on the fire longer...
you caught me I am a bit of a bacteria phob..
but he was nice..cooked dinner for me and everything...
I should have asked him to write me a prescription for a banana bag...
and then I would feel better...and then I would be able to sing my heart out tonight... and then I might be found out by a scout...and then I might become famous...
yes I could definately picture it!!!

_nderscore said...

...after seeing the guy with the worm in his brain
What do you NOT see in the ER?! Hahaha...

I'm back, been visiting your blog frequently but haven't been commenting - till now :)

Just telling it like it is said...

Lestud...where have you been...how is everything comming along?? See Q I told you he was still alive...

_nderscore said...

What, what? Did I miss something? ;p

I was never gone, just too tired the past couple of weeks to post comments, too tired to think :)

Spent all my energy helping to get Jojo and Yixiang back together...

Just telling it like it is said...

Letstud
I was ummm talking about your lastest and greatest project...