Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just something quick..OMG I am addicted I tell you...

Whilst talking with my sister today...she reminded me of the most gettoest day ever...

So, I like went to this private christain college...yeah it was in the getto...you know where people usually use shopping carts to carry all aquired belongings...ahhh yeah

Well last summer I was like moving on campus to anther apartment..on campus and ahhh yeah...I had to do it...I moved my stuff from one apartment to the other in a shopping cart...

And that people is my most gettoest day ever....

2 comments:

Q said...

I feel as if I should thank you because you reminded me how life can throw you great surprises when you least expect it. I wasn't looking for anything when I saw a comment on my blog on afternoon. Of all things, I did not want the first conversation I had with a girl to be around me shaving my balls but there you were, in all your glory. And the more I got to know you, the easier it was for me to tell you about who I am. You helped me through a time when I thought the world was coming to an end and I know you will help me through the next time I think the apocalyspe is coming. This goes beyond love, it is something that I cannot explain, it is something magical. I will be here for you.

Just telling it like it is said...

Thanks Q...ditto...ditto