Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Couldn'ty Have Made it Without Ya....

So, anyone who knows me knows that these past months have been really hard for me...

How have I made it out ALIVE...?

How have I not just sat in my robe all day long and like never taken a shower....?

How have I not just wasted away to nothing because I could not eat anything for days on end...?

How have I not just gone plain crazy....?

Well, My BFF...has listened to me endlessly....

We will call her" MBA girl" cause well I am sooooo proud of her...

She listened to me endlessly...She drank sake and ate sushi with me... while I talked and talked about my sorrows....

"MBA girl" has been there for me though thick and thin...yeah remember my worst date ever story...it was she that saved SAVED me.....

It was" MBA girl" that helped me pick my heart up from all it broken pieces...

It was "MBA girl" that reminded me about how much fun we had in the big D....

It was "MBA girl" that always picked me up from the airport.....

She is my BFF...She is beautiful, bright and one of the most loyal friends that I have ever had....

Hey "MBA girl" it has been a pleasure and blessing to have you in my life...I can only hope that I give you as much as you give me!!!!...and "MBA girl" I am soooo happy that we have grown so close and that we have not let the distance between us...come between us....
You mean the world to me and I believe I am a better person to have you in my life....

I am soooo proud of you...your support has meant so much...

Case in point: To all those BFF out there...thank you from the bottom of our hearts for listening and supporting us endlessly...what would we do with out you!!!!!

1 comment:

_nderscore said...

As much as I dislike the words 'best friends', I would be nothing without them. I'm glad you have someone to stand by you through tough times :)