Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Welcome to my world.....

So, today I finally went apartment shopping...or at least that might be what you call it cause I only went to one place...and I really did not shop for it.."computer guy" said hey why don't you check this place out...

Ahhh spoiled already..what can I say he handles business...
I say I can only afford something in the lower hundreds because I am a new nurse...I am only an ER nurse for the glamour of it all...definitely not for the pay.....

They say we have 2 big pools, a tennis court (porque it's hot here who the hell plays tennis), there are many barbeques around the campus, you have laundry facilities around the corner (a dollar to wash, 50 cents to dry) (yeah I love walking in the heat to wash clothes) covered parking that is first come first serve, and and the apartment is furnished with great 1970's furniture.

I say do I really have to keep the white washed tables in the living room...she says ahhh we do not have storage so yeah you have too...what? forced to keep 1970's end tables...can it get any better than this??? I say where is the dishwasher...she says you are the dish washer...ohhhh my..okay...

The apartment is all inclusive...you get electric, water, and cable in included for the low low price of 655.00 a month...

I say how many square footage is it...ohh I am guest mating 700 sq feet....

I'll take it...hey anything is better than living with "Mister guy" hey they do not have online halo there that's a plus...

hey I always wanted to live in an apartment with one wall of paneling...

2 comments:

Divian said...

$655! For a one or two bedroom?

Here 655 will get you one of the best looking apartments in town, cable tv, jacuzzi tub, onsite spa and weight room, fireplace and nothing but the best in appliances and furnishings!

But then again, this is Mississippi...and most folks cannot afford 655 a month without utilities and adding in gas.

Thanks for stopping by earlier! You are always welcome!

Just telling it like it is said...

wow..maybe I should move to Mississippi..

no so true in Phoenix...but hey you got to start somewhere right...you know it is not so bad it isn't in th getto...so it has a wall of paneling and the kitchen is like 4x4 feet...who needs a big place..you'll end up just having to clean more...porque it does have cable..HBO even...ahhh now that is lucky..
I enjoyed reading your blog..so ditto to you!!