Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm hommmmmeeee!!!!!!!!

Can you say...PARTY!!!!!

Wow much fun can one girl and a kid have....San Diego was the best!!!

The kid went wild...riding the roller coaster 30 times...he was like cccccccccc yahhhhhhh!!!

Me..... I parting like it was 1999...oh I feel a song comming on....something something...kiss...extra time and your kissssssss...ohhhh yeah!!!

Funnnn times...like could my life get any better...thanks .... I really mean thanks... thanks for what ever I did to get this lucky...ahhhh such a lucky girl....

Beach + sand+ tan skin + myties(who cares at this point if I can spell it you get it) + great hotel off the beach + eating out at the greatest places + laughing a lot with friends = OMG the bestest fun ever....life is good people

You know when I think about how unhappy I have been this past year I can't believe that I did not leave sooner...I mean.....I have been laughing non-stop for like the last month for sure....

Hey "Mister Guy" you can have your" old" girl friend...hell you can have anyone...cause well I don't need yah...that's right I said it...don't need ya!!!! life is soooo much sweeter...I think that your going to have to do damage control though cause well I know that you do not know how to tell the truth...so I had to do it for yahhh...

Hey I don't make the rules I just demand that you live by them!!!

Can you say PARTY!!! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh life it definiately gooddddddd!!!!!

2 comments:

_nderscore said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! So glad to see you back!

Ok I left my comment before reading your post, I'll catch up on it now!

Just telling it like it is said...

Yeah....I'm back...just got home from the ER...okay night nothing exciting...I have to read up on you too!!! good to hear from you...