Friday, July 14, 2006

Roller Durby Here I Come....

My new obsession...because you know that I always have to be obsessed with something...

Roller Durby...that's right people I said it...me...in fish nets ...roller skates...tight hot pants...ohhhh yeah!!!!

So, last week at "computer guy's" party I met some girls that wanted me to be apart of the new roller durby team...my responce hell ya!!! I get to "what" kick some ass...oh yeah!!!!

So, tonight I'm on my way to the skateland...I can see it now..visions of the people cheering me on as my team wins the victory...some how, some way ...I will be famous people...even if it is in my own mind....

hey it could happen...

5 comments:

Divian said...

I luvva me some skating!

I used to go to the rink every Saturday back in the day. Won all the races in a three year stretch!

Amy, now you have me wanting to go buy a pair of roller skates and kill myself from falling!

Okay, maybe not kill myself...I am still pretty good, just need practice!

Way to go on the durby!

Just telling it like it is said...

You know it is like exercising with like out exercising...ahhh yeah I fell couple of times...my friends think I am crazy and asked ummmlike to you have insurance..I'm like hey...have some faith...

Kevin Charnas said...

You'd better post pics, 'cause this if fricking hysterical.

Superstar said...

I wanna see??!?!?!?! LOL ;o)

Rollerdurby, can't spell and you are in healthcare??? I am totally in!

LOL ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

Kevin...you just want everyone to see my ass in tight pants and fish nets...I promise to somehow figure out how to post pics because not only can not spell but I am computer illiterate too...

Makes ya feel all safe and fuzzy right when you have to go to the ER and your nurse is uhhh a roller-derby queen and not so great at spelling and famous in her mind!!!