Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hip Hop Hurray....ooooooohhhhh

In an effort to keep my ass standing up..to keep my butt from dragging to the ground I am in fact embarking on a new workout adventure...

The hip hop dance class...
Let's just say people that I think I can dance...just ask my friends...for instance this past Friday I thought it would be hot to dance on the stage of a well known upscale bar here in the valley...and uhhhh well some how I had visions of my old cheerleader days (it must have been all the martinis) and I thought that I would practice a basket catch...and uhhhh I ate dirt...but I recovered really fast..picked myself up and once again began busting out my moves...

Now there is a point to this story...cause you know that I always have a point...
Point in case: I am able to dance to my own grove ( I might fall down but I always get up) but I might embarrass myself in this class if I have to follow directions…I mean I might get visions of my old cheerleader days and decide to shake my grove thing the wrong way…good thing there will not be any martinis there or I might try to get everyone in a pyramid….

4 comments:

Divian said...

I so cannot dance! Whether drinking or not, I have no rythym.

Doesn't stop me from trying though....I will make you laugh your butt off from watching my attempts to shake my thang!

_nderscore said...

Hip hop dance classes, that's hot!

I, too, cannot dance......... Until I get drunk enough and think that my monkey moves actually resemble dancing... Hahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

After 4 rum-and-cokes, I'm a great dancer. And a great singer, too.

Just telling it like it is said...

Okay so I made it through class..well my ass is still standing up...but it is sooooo sore..I mean dancing to the song SOS some one come rescue me...
I felt like saying SOS some one please come rescue me up of the floor...cause I'm losing my mind...
I think they should have served Martinis..