Monday, July 24, 2006

Men...What Part of Men of Honor Do You Not Understand...

Call me crazy...call me a woman that has been asked when are your balls going to drop...

What part of Truth...Honor...Faith...Do you not understand...

When I believe in something I can't be persueded..there is no changing my mind..so then what happens...I stand for something and I am a B#@$% ...I say if you do not stand for something then you will fall for anything...

Faith...Truth...Honor...is what my father has taught me...do I not deserve that much...

4 comments:

_nderscore said...

I say if you do not stand for something then you will fall for anything...

You couldn't have said it better! And yeah, you deserve much more than that!

Just telling it like it is said...

Thanks Lestud...thanks...

My peeps are recognizin...

I had a moment...then and then...I'm good...life is sweet!!
really Sweet...

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that, even though I'm a convicted felon, and I've been through it all in Washington, I always managed to keep my INTEGRITY.

Just telling it like it is said...

Dick,
I knew that there are a few good men out there..or at least I had hope...Glad to hear that you made it out of the system unscaved...
and with some integrety...