Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Gift....

Last night whilst I was working in the ER we have an ambo bring in “MAN DOWN”…

Turns out “Young Guy” is a quadriplegic (all extremities effected) apparently gun shot wound to the neck..sad I know but this is not what I found out..

So we are doing are magic trying to save this guys life…I say, “Hey everyone , I think I smell “MARY JANE” on our boy…They say, “ what no way your crazy” (he had a trach) “ what do you think he is smoking through his trach?” Turns out is urine tox came back and guess what guess what people I was RIGHT…that’s right people…it’s a gift…I always find out…I feel them out… no getting away with it…no hiding it from me…

So, do I care if people do drugs…no…Of coarse not it is their prerogative no judgment my way really…just tell me the truth so I can give you the best care really…really I mean that…and there you have it my gift…DRUG FINDER OUT GIRL/ ROLLER-DERBY GIRL..

Go Figure?

8 comments:

_nderscore said...

".....you would always sniff out a duby for me in my moment of need"
Q, hahahahahaha! (I'm so ashamed that I know what a duby is)

JTILII, you have a hypersensitive sixth sense from what I know about you so far and it seems that bullshit just can't get past you! I especially love your stories from the ER...

Pendullum said...

I was in the hospital helping my friend out while he was suffering from a reoccurance of cancer... and the nurses became really friendly with me...
It was a really posh floor on the NEw York wing...
Well, this guy was not taking well to treatment...
and then the nurses figured out the guy was an alocoholic and needed his vodka...
So the doctor perscribed a 40 smirnoff and had it on an IV for the guy...
It was pretty funny watching him walk the floor with his vodka IV...

Just telling it like it is said...

Q ahhh you know I would...i Mean if your going to make out with my dead aunt(only after 12 shots of Tequila)...it is the least I can do for you...find you a duby in your time of need...

Just telling it like it is said...

Lestud..thanks..thanks..for reading my ER stories..I am sure I have a million of them..besides..you know how much I love to gross people out..

cheers!! nice to hear from you!!

Just telling it like it is said...

P, now that is an idea..a vodka IV I wonder if I could like just give myself a vodka IV then I would not have to worry about all the extra calories involved in those darn martinis I like to drink...
Sweet...I let you all know how it turns out!!!

IV vodka I never heard of such a thing...ahhh they do have medication to help the guy kick the habit...but why why would a doctor want to go the "get clean route for health reasons route"...

Divian said...

Okay, wait, I am confused...he had a trach and was smoking mj through it? Or he was smoking, got shot and came in to be treated?

Either way, gun shot and mj, someone should clean up his life...maybe after almost losing it, he will.

Just telling it like it is said...

sorry awaiting...it was kind of confusing...he was shot...got a trach...then came in and we found out he was smoking...I think I might too if I had to live like that ...

Just telling it like it is said...

He had been paralized for a while...