Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One time in Bancock when the world started turning....

I seen and angle standing next to me...( me attempting again to sing a song that I totally probably got the words wrong to)...

Can you say beautiful people party...yes that's right...

You say when, where and with who???

I do not know what I did to have such a wonderful life lately...it is like one big party...

So, "Computer Guy" and I are going to Cabo San Lucas...Sammy Hagar here I come...

When in October...ahhh I am dreaming about it right now...

Can I just say that "Computer Guy" is like soooo great....I mean people his guy cracks me up...I could talk to him for hours on the phone about nothing at all....

See my face I'm smiling...I am glowing...ahhhhh life is sweet....

You know it is great when you meet someone who likes likes you for you...appreciates the little things...the little things...man where have you been my whole life...I mean this guy takes my breath away...

He had a party on Saturday...It was soooo fun...His friends really liked me...they really liked me...

He really likes me...did I say that I was glowing...cause I think I am glowing...

You know it can happen... you can find someone who compliments you...that completes you (I know that is sooo cheesy..who cares..I'm all in) He's handsome, he's fit, he makes me want to be the best that I can be, he's successful, he's funny..OMG he is soooo funny...did I say that he was funny...
It's definately a new day...
One time in Bancock when the world starts turning.....ohhhhh yeahhhhh

No comments: