Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hanging by the chinny chin chin of my Hair....

I have been lost...
And it is definitely cloudy, sometimes it is even a tear storm, but My son has given me a lot of love during this time and distraction. We have made Brochures with stickers---I know something I liked to do as a girl. He was just proud of it because I tried to make it look original and 3D.
I have to say that I have this amazing girlfriend who has stood by me though thick and thin. This is the kind of woman that you only get to meet once in a life time and no matter what crazy sh#@ you might have put her though she is alway there to listen despite her own hurt. Wow of all the people in this world that I could have met it happened to be her. Her heart shins so bright it is amazing that she is not a movie star or something.
Through my pain, I have inlisted her into trying to start a new business with me. I'll keep you posted on it. The say that sometimes the best things come out of pain...you know like hit songs.
Mariha Carries "Butterfly" ...Maybe I am still in the cocoon waiting to get out...I mean really I could be writing all these times from a cocoon...no knowing it only to find out that I in deed have big boobs and big beautiful wings....
Days are looking a little brighter...
They can't destroy me, I willl never never give up for I am the cockroach of love...
Well I am off to the library to research...but I will return to follow up on all my Peeps..I owe you all so much again thank you!!!

4 comments:

ssgreylord said...

look at you. already looking in to starting your new business. you are amazing...

Walker said...

Time will help sort everything out and starting a new business will get your mind focused on something else.
THe good thing is you are pushing yourself forward through the fog to the otherside

GoteeMan said...

A good friend is often the infusion of life and encouragement we need. I believe hope is what makes the difference, for without hope, there is no spark to ignite the flame - only cold darkness and emptiness. I know you will be ok... you are much more special and wonderful than any cockroach - of love or otherwise...
Blessings & peace -
J/ (goteeman.blogspot.com)

Just telling it like it is said...

ss: Thank you sweetie...I'm doing my best!!!
Walker: Now I really see why all the ladies drop their panties when they see you!! J/K Thank you for your support it really means a lot to me!!!
Gotee: AWE...you thank you so much!!!