Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Okay it is not war anymore but I am going to keep this one short

Boyfriend got into town on Sunday.,..we had a talk...I cried for the first time in front of him..we have been together for almost a year...

I never cry...ever...my heart is usually cut off from my brain, but I think it was lack of internet access that really brought out the tears...

No worries...I did not die...but I think my cardiac enzymes might be elevated (laymens terms heart attact) or maybe that was just one of my patients that I had today... I'm not sure I have been up for 24 hrs and I am to tired to argue with my Dr.. I told him I must be admitted imediately cause I think that I am dieing....

He said you are breathing right...right..then your just fine....so it must have been one of my patients...

Boyfriend and I are working out our problems...because I'm still alive and kicking...and because he confessed his undieing love for me...and I don't quit easy...althought I have been known to give up the sex easy when it comes to him...and then there are the rules of coarse...

After the act of intercoarse...don't you love that word...fornication...my cardiac enzyme were normal after all....

Thanks peeps for hanging in there!!! I promise to check out your blogs tommorrow...or else I might really have a heart attact due to lack of withdrawl,,,

4 comments:

Christina_the_wench said...

You never cry? Hell girl, that's a woman card you gotta play ONCE in awhile. *bats eyes*

Good to know there's nothing wrong with your heart. =)

Superstar said...

Orgams are known to cure "hysteria" in mental patient in the 1800!!!!!

LOL ;o)

NO mas!
Tell him that there are all kinds of us in bloggerland that wanna kick his azz for making you cry...
~shakes head~
NO NO NO NO NO
NO BUENO!
Bad boyfriend....

*~*Cece*~* said...

Aww, I hope you guys can get through the rough patches.

mollymcmo said...

i second what super said re hysteria! LOL!
aww, hang in there, i'm sure you're cardiac enzymes are fine. we'll do a redraw, the speciman probably was hemolyzed and wasn't analyzed right.

m