Thursday, October 08, 2009

Pantie dropper....


The word of the day Pantie droppers!

I spent all day yesterday and all of today with Logistic guys and let me tell you it was a pantie droppers day! We watched UFC, the military Chanel and talked about war and then my panties fell off. I don't know what came over me...I could feel the testosterone raising through his veins as his heart rate and reparations increased it was definitely a pantie dropper day...and all day and night and the next day...It was madness...I I loved every sweet touch, shower, and kiss...all day long, all night long and so on and so forth...We sleep so close to each other and of course he followed my naked rule as it is one of my policies...Yes, I am only seeing him at this point, I mean how could I even think of being with someone else when I have the best time when I am with him?

Yeah definitely it was a beautiful moment one that I didn't expect I would be having again. But, as luck would have I knew when I saw him that he was in trouble...

Sincerely,
Darn girl
P.S. girls I know you want to know. Big...that's all I got to say about that!

20 comments:

buffalodick said...

Now I don't know when you're serious, or not...

Heff said...

Ok, I'm COMPLETELY miserable now, and still 2 hrs of work to go !

Tom Bailey said...

That picture and the word UFC and I am the first comment? I guess it is almost a speachless post.

Chef E said...

You go girl! Big is always good...

Christo Gonzales said...

I like that "pantie dropper day" - I am gonna fit that into my vernacular.

Just telling it like it is said...

Buffalo: that is how I keep you guessing but ummm this is actually true...Fingers not crossed I swear!

Heff: Sorry...give my love to Donna will ya!

Tom: and that is what my real butt looks like too...for real!

Chef: Your right can't ev er go wrong with bigf!

Doggie: Doesn't e3veryone have use panttie dropper...cause if not they should!

buffalodick said...

Well I'm glad some body is getting some of that! I'm always working the wrong shift... :)

Just telling it like it is said...

Buffalo: that's where the planing comes in...all about the planning!

Kimberly said...

Does he have a brother?

Just telling it like it is said...

Darn he doesn't Kim...
But he agreed to be the pool boy...
Let's make him him make us some cocktails!

Angel said...

ahhh how much do I love you girl? I love you so much! I need me a day like that....and big is always good.

Just telling it like it is said...

Beth: Yes, it is...and I love you just as well..I'm always here for you beautiful always!

Kimberly said...

I love cocktails - if he has dimples - you might have a little competition.

Just telling it like it is said...

Kim: He doesn't have dimples but he does have big muscle and a nice chest...I don't mind sharing with a nice girl such as yourself!

Walker said...

Hmmmm looks like what I had for thanksgiving

Just telling it like it is said...

Walker: You might have how jealous am I?

Kimberly said...

I'll take whatever you're serving up...

Just telling it like it is said...

Wouldn't that be fun!

Kimberly said...

Yes it would! FYI - I know where Plano is...

Just telling it like it is said...

Then you'll have to come and have a day by the pool and we can drink cocktails all day and maybe we can make him give us massages!