Saturday, October 10, 2009

Navy Seal Sniper One Shot One Kill...How fast can I get my Panties off?



Navy Seal Pantie Dropper...
Dear fellow bloggers' I believe most of you are pantie droppers including Heff's Wife Donna (if you have seen her you will know what I mean)...But I wont get into names as to not tell you how much I really love you all because you know I'm not about feelings. And thoughts that are not pantie droppers no need to worry it is just because you are female and you know how much I love all of you!!!
And since I am not about feelings... Heff it is all your fault why with your touching video... I just thought I would thank all my peeps for stopping by and making my blogging days fun with your clever and witty comments... I will try to keep the sexually chocolate reviews coming in, along with the blunders and misshapes, possibly gross stories and the ever so popular boobage shots...
More boobs to come I promise!
Sincerly,
Darn girl

10 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

At first glance I thought it was a paintpall gun.

Just telling it like it is said...

Tom: Nope I assure you it's the real deal...Pantie dropper!!!

Anonymous said...

Fuck the boobs, show me your ass and feet! Not that I have that fetish or anything.

Wil Harrison.com

Kimberly said...

Panties are so overrated.

buffalodick said...

Guy fixing my wife's car's tire gave us a good shot of "Plumbers crack"..didn't eat all day...

Just telling it like it is said...

Wil: I have pretty feet too!

Kim: Your so right!!!

Buffalo: I hear ya I don't like plumber crack or any other crack for that matter!

buffalodick said...

I bet you are quite an attractive woman..Just an honest compliment..

Just telling it like it is said...

Buffalo: I've posted pics of myself before...And I appreciate the comment I can never get enough of hearing that!!!

Walker said...

The mind is a beautiful thing and yours is always naked

Just telling it like it is said...

Walker: I know what is wrong with me...I dreamed last week that I was naked at the Hilton Hotel in the lobby