Sunday, October 04, 2009

The Hoggs won and that was the only good part...


Alright I will get back to the trash romance novel I call my life but first a little look in the day of tailgating...
Okay I know that I am not your average girl. I might talk about peni or vaggignas...or things people put in there anuses..Right? But I being a good friend promised my girlfriend that I would not mention any of thoughts little tidbits. So, she agreed to let me go to the tailgate...being from Arkansas I was naturally a Hog fan amongst a bunch of A & M fans. My tongue strapped I tried my best to be normal and talk nice nice...but ummmm I found it hard to relate to the people that I was hanging out with. Even with beer in hand and a bunch of food (I brought a fruit plate that they made fun of me for bring) What doesn't everyone like fruit. I found myself just ummm asking stupid questions like: When did you graduate from A&M..or you know we are going to kick your Arse. Boring....
So, (I didn't have tickets to the game but was happy to be picked up by my pops cause I don't drink and drive) I found my self alone with my girlfriend's friends brother...yeah my prior rules went out the window. I asked him if he had a girlfriend (as to not offend anyone because I was freezing and made him put his arm around me). I asked him okay what nursing story do you want to hear....She'll never know I pondered that I brought out the arsenal. Do you want to hear gross, weird or both...coarse he said gross...I had no choice I had to tell him about the light bulb we once found in a guys butt. The guy lied and said he didn't know why he was having anal pain...Really are you sure as his wife was by his side and off I took him to CT (cat scan). And there it was in all its glory a light bulb 60 watt if I can remember. He laughed and I laughed and that was the best part of tailgating...Hope he doesn't tell it or I might be in trouble with my girlfriend. Oh yeah and I did take a picture with a fellow (I didn't know in the Hog tent)in a make shift raincoat made out of a garbage bag that was also the light of the tailgating extravaganza.

and now for an update on my Logistics guy...
Thursday we were suppose to go to the fair. It rained...so he say want to wait until next week. I said okay I'll be at your house at 3:00 pm I'll cook dinner and you don't have a choice...He was like yes I don't have a choice. I spent the night...I fell asleep at 9:00 pm boy am I fun...I made it up in the morning thought. So what if it was like 5 in the morning! Score!

7 comments:

buffalodick said...

Sounds like as much fun as a person is allowed...

Just telling it like it is said...

Chef E I got your comment and your pictures but I don't know what happened to you comment!

Heff said...

Hell, I love it EVERY TIME my Hogg wins !

Just telling it like it is said...

buffalo it was a fun as watching paint dry!

Heff: I knew you would be on my side beer and all!!!

Tom Bailey said...

I connected to you through another blog...

The photo has interesting connections to the later part of your story.

Just telling it like it is said...

Well, Tom I always do like to give a good smile to anyone willing to read my dirt!

Just telling it like it is said...

Beth score is right! Did I meantion he has big hands.