Saturday, October 17, 2009

Every Story has an Ending....

Every story has an ending and a new beginning...
He opened the door and I threw my arms around his neck. I stood on my tippie toes and gave him a long sweet kiss. Touching his lips sent electricity through my body. I wonder what it is about him that I like so much? I make a mental note to self to evaluate his good qualities.

I believe pheromones play a big part in which women and men chose each other. Sitting on his lap as we look at funny videos I take in his natural release of a mixture of testosterone and pheromones. It has been said that the olfactory (sense of smell) triggers the most vivid memories and I instantly think of the last time I was intimate with him. I talk to him with ease and we laugh at the little things. He makes me feel comfortable even to talk about the embarrassing things. I find his strength enticing drinking in the time that I spend with him as I lay naked next to him.

He lets me sleep in, kisses me good bye and heads off to work. I feel such a connection to him with a strong sense of chemistry and it is magical. I always have such a good time with him and my heart is finally at ease with the end of the story of Engineer guy and a new story that starts with Logistic guy. He makes me feel special and I haven't felt that way in a long time.

10 comments:

Chef E said...

Sounds like lust to me :) No really, you just described my hubby, are you sure he is not taking the red eye each night :) he he

I was glad it was cold in upstate NY, cause I got some good snuggles too!

Kimberly said...

Special is good...you're going places.

Just telling it like it is said...

Chef E: I would never tell if it was him...

Kim: We mostly go to bed but yeah he's fun to talk to as well.

buffalodick said...

Glad everything is "coming" along....:)

Just telling it like it is said...

Buffalo: No pun intended right? tehehe

Anonymous said...

You had me at "tippie toes". LOL.

Wil Harrison.com

UBERMOUTH said...

Are you following me Wil?

Now where was I?

If he is so wonderful, why did you ditch him for the logistics guy?

Just telling it like it is said...

Uber: Wil might be following who knows?

Logistic guy is the better one trust me...on that one

Anonymous said...

I hurt my nuts onetime.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

If it feels right...it must be good, right? And who cares why...go with it honey and live life.

Uberbabe...I'm the one stalking you babe.
*wink*