Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So, I have been reading this book...

I know your shocked that I actually read books...
I only really read when I am working out to distract my mind of the pain of the work out...
I have always read to zone out when working out. I hate to work out it is just apart of my life style if I want to keep my butt under control if you know what I mean...You know I have to keep my known T &A... reputation...
Well, the book is about " What my past relationships with women have taught me"... a fabulous Idea if you ask me....and then I begin to think about what I have taught the men that have dated me...
Oh how I feel for them...
You could say that when I was younger I wasn't exactly the nicest girl out there...
I got married very young because I thought you couldn't get out of Arkansas if you didn't get married and have a child. I quickly decided after I had my child that I didn't really like the married life due to the limitation that it imposed on me. So, I left and started busting my arse to get though college and have a life of my own that I could be proud of. I did happen to date one guy 5 yrs younger than me after my divorce. 5 yrs later I know I must have messed him up somehow although we are still friends and I have limited contact with him due to my loyaly to Engineer guy.
So, after reading the book I felt a little guilty but then I thought it is all about the learning process. I had to go though all of what I did in order to be where I am today.
So, tell me what you have taught the men in your life or tell me what the women have taught you in your life...

5 comments:

Michael C said...

I was really messed up by one certainly lady. But that was a long time ago...

And I too have to read or have music on when I work out or I won't do it.

That girl said...

I think at some point or another we all either mess someone else up, or get messed up ourselves.

That's what makes it okay I guess... that it all evens out in the end.

Walker said...

I'm just a mess and loving it.

Life is a learning process.
The more you learn the bigger the mess LOL

*~*Cece*~* said...

Since my last boyfriend was my only realy "grown up" relationship (before my husband that is) I'll go with him. I taught him not to trust women (girls really) b/c I cheated on him over & over again. Although I can't stomach cheating, now, I have to say I'm glad I did b/c that's how I hooked up w/my husband & 11 years later we're still going strong.

I don't have any contact w/my ex. There's no reason to.

Just telling it like it is said...

Sorry Micheal...looks like you are doning just fine right now and that is all that matters...

Thanks that girl...

Walker thankgoodness your messed up or else I wouldn't be able to read your blog and laugh...

Cece...he wasn't the right one at least you did find the right one...