Happy 4th of July...
I am celebrating this glorious occasion just like every other born and bread american girl would...with lots of beer, BBQ and fire works! Let the celebration begin....and let there be plenty of beer.
It has been brought to my attention that half the year is gone already...sheesh what a happy thought right?...what have I accomplished over these past months...
1. One of the most memorial moments of the past year was when I froze my boyfriends penis. Ahhhh the happy moments in my life.
2. I quit my low paying job, where I was over worked and under appreciated to working all over the valley in ERs...and making a lot more.
3. I unsuccessfully fought with my boyfriend over e-mail several times, but have figured out a way to finally open up and talk with him like a normal adult, well most of the time anyway.
4. In January We said our first I love yous after roughly six months of dating...
5. I managed to get hit from behind by a scooby doo van that pleeled out and ran away...my back end is still jacked and there is no sign that I will be fixing it anytime soon.
6. I have come to grips that I am directionally challenged, and I am thankful that Engineer guy is always willing to give me directions that I can understand.
7. I went to florida with my boyfriend it was our first get away and ohhh so much fun!!: I thought I would re-post this cause I thought it was kinda cut enjoy all.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Country Girl Code
Code name Maverick (we will get into that later) Just imagine the song "Take my breath away" playing ever so delicately... distant in backround (the fan blowing my hair just so) and me writing this in my cowboy boots and nothing else.
Rule #1. Drink Beer
Rule#2. Drink a lot of Beer
Rule #3. Find a country boy from West Virgina and Drink Beer
Rule #4. Fly to Florida to See your Man's home boy play Live, be astonished at talent of the Band and Drink a shit loads of beer.
Golden Rule: Shanemeade.com (you guys really got to check this shit out)
Rule #5. Become a West Virgina fan by default (your man 's from there you have no choice)
OMG did he say I didn' t have a choice...I love it when he says that the more beer I drink...
Rule #6. Get pneumonia before flying to Flordia to see your man's home boy play live and still drink a ton of beer and party till like 4:00 am...
Rule # 7: Go through alcohol withdrawl the day you fly back to the desert and decide yep you definately need another beer...
Yep it has definatley been a great half of year!!!