Friday, April 13, 2007

How Did I Not Know This...

How did I get into Nursing school with out knowing that I would be Knee deep in vajigna..bagina..all the time...
Just this week I had to tell and teach a prego woman that she in fact had the Herp..and not just an urinary tract infection...

Let's just say that it must not be easy to date me and kinda not very sexy at times when I have to come home and tell”Engineer guy" about my vagina escapades. Not very sexy to tell him that I had my fingers, GLOVED people GLOVED in some Herp Vajgina...What can I say...I'm to sexy for my...boyfriend.

"Engineer guy" I'm sorry I wake up and ask you what allergies you have, and what medication your on...I am always working while I am sleeping...I'm sorry that I snore sometimes...yes, I admit that dirty little secrete. I’m sorry that I am a bacteria phoebe and ask you how long you have had that blister on your finger...

The thing is people he still talks to me...I don't get it. No matter what crazy thing comes out of my mouth, he still still talks to me and most of the time he still wants to have sex with me...well boyfriend...I love you...and no matter what crazy thing you do (He never does anything crazy, I told him to start so we could have balance) I will always love you... to the deepest end of the ocean to the very last grain of sand...and I'll be sure to bring thoughs breath right stips tonight...

2 comments:

mist1 said...

Hey, I've got this weird bump. It kinda burns. Can you take a look at it?

Thanks.

Just telling it like it is said...

you know I would...I'm just sick like that ...I'm like anyone...need a nurse for a vag exam...Mist 1 I got problems