Saturday, August 19, 2006

What's Wrong With ME...

So, I got sucked in...I mean really sucked in...

I said I really do not think that I will like it...I only like the really deal...

I'm not sure I can handle the drama...and I think I see this kind of stuff all the time at work...

Yep...sucked in...you guessed it people I have been watching the videos of "NIP & TUCK"

Wow and I thought I had a crazy drama life...not anything like Christians...

Sex...drugs...rock-in-roll....could it get any better than this...

I degress...yes...i have turned to the TV to make my life exciting....or at least to get a glimps of someone having mind blowing sex....

1 comment:

My Two Cents said...

I've never seen Nip/Tuck but you may also like Grey's Anatomy if you don't already watch it. Some of your stories remind me of that show. They actually had an episode where they had to drain a guy's penis and he didn't take any drugs either...I think he had a tumor or something that was causing it. See...your a real life TV star :)