Tuesday, August 22, 2006

UMMMM Yeah So.....

So it has come to my attention that my family is not the only crazy and bizarre family around...

I mean...so yeah my family will pick your head until it is picked clean of zits...and they may drink a little to much and then go thought the Carls Jr. drive though at like 3:00 am in the morning and then say, "hey burrito guy"(me saying, there's no burrito guy here this a fast food burger joint sister) while she is swirling her underwear around her pointer finger....hey burrito guy...look at me underwear...ummmm...no there are no carne asda burritos here with guacamole and sour cream...

Okay so it has come to my attention that some families have weird ways of dealing with accidents…Picture this…17 male 2nd degree burns to the face, neck and arms…and what do they do…family puts egg…then get this…toothpaste…and then and then…they put mustard…mustard??? WTF Can you say ouch…seriously no seriously what were they thinking??? Don’t worry all…the doctor at first thought that he was at a hot dog stand when it somehow blew up and splashed mustard and mayo all over him…but then we kinda got the story...and oh yeah despite the side condiments he is fine…

Go figure?

4 comments:

Queen, III said...

Did you lick him? No, seriously. did you?

Just telling it like it is said...

I don't like mustard that much...other wise I might...

Divian said...

Hahahahahahaha! Too funny! I have heard folks here tell me to put butter on a burn. Don't know how that works, I have never tried it!

Just telling it like it is said...

Ouch...butter does not work either...I do not know why people think they should put anything on a burn...water and maybe a little ice to keep the heat off until you can get to the doctor...anything else will make the burn worse...it could cause a worse infection that you ight get other wise...