Thursday, August 17, 2006

So you think you can dance....

In my ever relently attempt to keep my butt from falling to the ground and dragging to the ground I attempt to make it to the gym several times a week...

and who do I see at my my gym...mister " I live to torcher you doctor guy"...so let me explain...

Single ER doctor that I love to torcher...who thinks I am completely an idoit...or at least he knows that I am realy really new since I handed him an ET tube backward and he like hit the respritory therapist(slap) with it...ohhhh my bad I claim...sorry this is my first intibation...yes I am an idiot.. Sure ahhh yeah I know what I am doing...

I feel bad for him...he says to me at the gym...so you go to this gym uhh?...OUCH...maybe he is saying...wow...not her again....

Quick...I act like I know what I am doing lifting the chest weights...yes...so I am really clumbsy do my job...but...ahhhh i can work out...are you impressed.??..I degress...I am afraid not he probably doesn't even care...
why me...really why me...
One day...you just wait one day....

5 comments:

_nderscore said...

Hello! I'm just dropping by to say hi... I'm in the office now haven't got the time lately write or even read blogs :(

I will catch up on your posts soon!

Superstar said...

Everyone has to learn a new skill...I am sure that if it were not for all those dead people in the morg his sutchers would not be so special either...Intibation is no easy task and the fact that you will touch people..~shivers~ is awesome...It freaks me out. CPR was a streach for me...Thank god they came out w/ those face sheilds!

Him saying HI is more like..He recognized you w/out scrubs and probably thought...WOW she is a hottie and works out at my gym! Proximity....
Stop being so hard on you...

Just telling it like it is said...

Wow I got to quit writting these blogs when I am under the influence of wine...I should ahhh at least reread them a couple of times I am surpriesed you all understood what I was writting..

Just telling it like it is said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Superstar said...

drunken bloggin???? OMG call the blog police! LOL ;o))