Saturday, November 29, 2008

Will I ever get it right??

I'm on a mission now this is not any mission it is like FBI style...
Seriously, I know you all can keep a secret I am a former agent of sorts..
Now I can't tell you what agency I worked for because then I would compromise my famliy..
But...it was serious
Think like Borne Ultimatum...Jason Borne but I'm a girl...
I'm on a mission to find love and the body I had last year...
So, like anything in my life I am taking it balls to the wall..
I need a plan that is what I need...
for this plan I must like figure out what it is that I want from a man?
I would like just the basics that every other woman wants..
Friendship...
Lots of affection...
and well that about sums it up..
well there is more I know but since I haven't had either of these is a very long time they are the ones that come to mind...
as for the work out and body I am working on it daily...
I even did handstands today now that it commitment...
More on scoring later and that former agency that I worked for...

7 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

is it hornitopia? did I SPELL that wrong?

buffalodick said...

I think I understand... That's guy talk for saying "I wish I did"..

Chef E said...

I did it all backwards as I got older...had the body and was cute, but did not know it until I had kids, but no love, and every time I get a few pounds heavier...I think...hmmmmm, I wish I was...New Years early...to the gym on'morrow... Although love came later...never too late!

BTW- You are 'darn' sexy in your pic...I would pledge to hold and do ya!

Just telling it like it is said...

Doggie: I hate to bust your bubble but my "In my mind" undercover assinments included espionage, coarse it is my mind so it might have included sex with OO7...
Buffalo: Thanks for clarifying for my male readers..
Chef: Thnaks suga...You give me hope I want to come home to a man that grabs my boobs at inappropriate times..

Unknown said...

You can do it girl! Keep us updated on the progress you are making..especially in regards to your body...I think progression photos should be posted (nude optional but preferred!)

Walker said...

Its a no brainer that you were with the FBI agent(Female Body Inspector)you're a nurse.
I hope you succeed on your mission and why shouldn;t you.
You;re a top agent with alot of top to lead the way to success.
Just remember to stretch before you excersise OK

That girl said...

Headstand?! You did a headstand?

You MUST be serios!

LOL.