Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Juice and the Box

So, the other day I had a conversation with a friend of mine...we were discussing why "Mister Guy" still calls me and likes to torcher me cause he knows that I still care...I know what's wrong with me...why should I care...I'm getting there though I swear...I am almost fed up...and the conversation goes like this...

Me: Why does Mister Guy still call me and torcher me by telling me that he still loves me and really would like to work things out with me...seems that since he has dated other girls he has figured out that infact he still loves me...

Friend: It's your Juice Box...he misses your juice box..

Me: when he had my juice box he hardly ever wanted it...now all of a sudden he wants it...

Friend; This is about control...other people want your juice box so now he wants it...it is like the cave man sydrome...if he has you then he feels like he is in control...

Me: Why do men...why when they have your juice box they do not want it as much as if it is not as exciting...and what are men willing to do for the juice box...

Friend: Men if they want your juice box they will do just about anything to get it...

Me: well...he is not ever going to get even so much as a peak at my juice box..
we are are in 2006 and still still..men are like cavemen

Go Figure? I think I would like to try another straw...

2 comments:

Superstar said...

STOP right there and PUT THE STRAW DOWN!!! Do not pass go...do not collect $200.

Stop accepting ANYTHING from Mr, Guy. He is a pussy possesive that just wants a late night bootie call. I would text him to LOOSE your number and then don't accept any calls from him, e-mail or anything else. He had his chance to woo you and he F**kd it up.

repeat after me...I deserve better and am willing to accept nothing but the BEST of life...

NEXT!
Tell him your juice bosx is "empty" as far as you are concerned...

[[hugs]]

Just telling it like it is said...

What...i can't try other straws...just kidding thanks girls for letting me vent...we are both to blame for our demise...I am not without sin...