Saturday, May 16, 2009

On the road to grandpa 'shouse...

I am on the road to grandpa's house..
The car broke down...

We were picked up by Opie the long nose hair guy..
Imagine nose hair growing on top of his nose, out of his nose and I think his ear hair gently touched my shoulder as he turned to put he truck up on the tow truck...

I had visions of little bugs that usually live on your eye lashes crawling down his ear hair onto my shoulders...
Well I got to go now, I got to get back on the road
it only took 5 hours to get the tow truck, get the rental and stop at Starbucks to refuel
Have a good weekend I catch up when I get to grandpa's house were they think I eat way too healthy...

7 comments:

Heff said...

Sounds like Opie was PRETTY DAMNED OLD.

buffalodick said...

I think you just descibed all the tow truck drivers I ever met...

Just telling it like it is said...

Heff: I don't know how he could be married and get some with those nose hairs;) tehehehe

Buffalo: Is that how they sand out and get a job..
He was nice I have to admit and I kind of had a guilty feeling for like a second and a half about talking about him..
Real life is the best to write about sometimes...

Oh and Heff: You can drunk type me any time;)

Christo Gonzales said...

drunk type... come on here... I feel like I am out of the loop...

Chef E said...

The tow truck driver I have had a few times when my van would not start months ago was pretty darn cute, and tattoos to boot...I got his number :)

Walker said...

Were you wearing your little red riding hoodie when the big hairy nose tow guy with the fleas showed up?

Anonymous said...

Hey wait a minute now! It was I who selected you for "Comment Bombing"!

Wil Harrison.com