Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dane Here I come...


No pun intended...
As you all may know that I am fanatically involved with Dane Cook...
Shhhh I know I know I shouldn't be telling you this because he is private and all...but how can I really hold it in I mean really...We have bonded over the years...
Thursday, I am finally giving him a break. He decided to come back to the desert because well I am here and need I say more. Some how, I don't understand the Men in my life not getting the fact that I have made a pack with him...I must wear boobs out and write his name on my breast...What is wrong with that? I wondered to myself quietly out loud whilst I heard loud objections from my friends. They just don't understand our love...They don't understand how much he really loves my boobs. I mean he would talk about them but he is selfish and doesn't want to share them with the world. Hence his name on them...Now I just am wondering how he is going to see me from the farthest seat sold?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'll def stay tuned for this then.

Wil Harrison.com

Just telling it like it is said...

Wil:Oh I am sure I will have to get down to the nitty gritty with details of the back stage account...

Heff said...

More Dane Cook ?? Do we need to comment bomb you again ???

Just telling it like it is said...

Heff...maybe

rachaelgking said...

I harbor a secret and shamed love for him as well.

Don't tell anyone...

But give him a kiss for me.

Just telling it like it is said...

LiLu: You got it...I am totally going to get back stage and make out with him...

Walker said...

It5's seeing the audience from the stage with all those lights in your face and that could only mean a tiny little name tag on your shoulder wouldn't be noticed even though youy do have lovely shoulders so writing his name on your boobs would balance the lights that would be blinding him.