Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Comb by ya.....

I got my arse kicked today in spin class...
What can I say I like to torture myself...
I've be thinking...I know it is a stretch but my days are filled with moving into the ghetto and having dreams of meth addicts breaking in my house and then and then I have to pull out a UFC move and kick their arses!!!

Since I have not been working as a nurse I have missed grabbing balls and asking the patients to cough...what did they come into the ER you ask?? An infected toenail but I like to be throe you know you never know. I am not sure what I am looking for but I like to make the handsome guys cough. Is that so wrong??
School starts Feb 9th and with an MBA I can't grab the balls anymore. I panicked, but then I remembered I can always work as a nurse helping the Cardiologist grow his business and grab all the balls I want...
Life can be sweet!!!

14 comments:

Just telling it like it is said...

coarse then they be only old balls...What about a plastic surgeon?

buffalodick said...

I don't think too many guys have plastic surgery on their balls, unless they're getting them removed so they can play for the other team..

Heff said...

Now, I'm QUITE sure you'd get some takers if you asked to hold somebody's balls....I'm just sayin'....

Just telling it like it is said...

Buffalo: I was hoping that I would work for a plastic surgeon that put in chest implants coarse they can also put in saline testicles implant hey I have seen them on TV.

Heff: I hope so. I have had that effect on men....

Loz said...

A number of years ago I went to my doctor after straining a groin muscle playing basketball. He grabbed my balls asked me to cough and then prescribed a course of anti biotics. I never went back to him again but if he'd had his nurse do it...

Loz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just telling it like it is said...

Los, Too bad I didn't work for him I would have told him it was part of the deal I have to grab the balls for him...thehehhh

ME said...

I'm still too intimidated to try a Spin class.. maybe I will.

Go ahead and sign me up to grab the balls of the all the cute guys!

Just telling it like it is said...

Craze: I think it is all the women's duty to grab random balls don't ya think!

Walker said...

You should just keep some rubber gloves in your pocket and if a crack addict breaks in just tell them to drop his pants and squeeze his balls and nod your head side to side and say TSK TSK
That should send them running for mama

Just telling it like it is said...

Walker I always keep rubber gloves you never know...but your right I will tell them to drop their pants...for distraction!! teheeee

Chef E said...

You are just too cute! I bet you could kick some booty, could you come over and kick mine right off, well the front one anyway...

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).