Sunday, March 04, 2007

This I know to be True...

1. I am a crazy girl, stepping out of the box is my usual style. My boyfriend is aware of this thanks goodness he's into crazy.

2. Apparently one can have an orgasm just dry humping. My girlfriend called me this week to give me this news...who knew?

3. Apparently one can dry hump most of the night away and never even come close to knowing what size the guys peni is? My girlsfriend and I talked about this very subject for I donno 5 hrs staight. My boyfriend was out of town this week I had to entertain my self some how. Don't worry sweatheart...we had to discuss your peni too. What can I say it is the rules...Don't worry honey I told the truth....Swing..

4. You cannot stop me, you cannot destroy me for I am the cockroach of love.

6 comments:

mist1 said...

I am fairly talented at the dry hump orgasm.

Superstar said...

LOL ;o)
Dry Humping!
*giggle*
I am in sex ed class! That is funny.

I love #4

Angel said...

I have to say, that I have never had the dry-hump orgasm. Is it as good as the wet-hump one? ;)

and how can you NOT know the size? Come on!!!!

mollymcmo said...

swing?
now you have me excited at the visual :)

m

Just telling it like it is said...

Mist1: I had no idea that dry humping could give you an orgasm...maybe I'll try it!

Super: kinda reminds you of high school doesn't!

Beth: I don't know how she couldn't know the size...apparently this is a fine art...I bet Mist1 would know!

Molly: What can I say...he's hott!!!score!!!

briliantdonkey said...

peni? sounds kind of like the plural form of penis. Intentional or not I have no idea all i know is I laughed. I'm just saying is all.

BD