Friday, February 23, 2007

I would like to say...

I would like to say that I have a problem...I know I know your shocked,,
When I am work I can't control it...I some how takes over me and I feel the need to reach for it..
Oh I am sorry...your having chest pain..I reach for it
Oh your numb on the right side of your body...you have had a stroke before..I reach for it
Oh you can't breath..hold on a minute..I need it
I am a Bath and body mentha lip tint -a -holic
I know I know it is a serious problem...I have called a therapits
You see I am always so worried that people will say you know that nurse...she has shitty breath..
The lip balm is just so minty and fresh...

2 comments:

mollymcmo said...

LOL! i'm a gum gal myself ;)

m

Just telling it like it is said...

Molly: I do obsess about my breath so I have every gum, mint and smelly lip gloss known to man...just so I never give off the impression that I do not care about fresh breath...I floss at work too...12 is a long time to go without brushing the teeth..