Monday, June 09, 2014

Friday night out part due

The second half of the night...
Refer to last blog to see how I came to find myself in this Entertainment Club or others may call it affectionally the nudie bar.


While at first, I was stoked to learn that there was a free buffet...who doesn't like free food? I decided I prolly didn't want to actually eat from the buffet; crushed at the thought of letting free food pass me by, but I determined it best to forgoe the tuna wraps and crab legs. You never know what might fall off the dancers poles into the food and heaven knows there is always a chance of bacteria in form of droplets floating in the air. I figured drinking more alcohol was safe because alcohol is a disinfectant and I am sure that anything airborne would be killed instantly if it landed in my glass. I made sure that the boyfriend pored me a extra shot just to be safe...after all safety first is my motto.


Two hours in I asked the waitress, "What is delaying the band and when would they be on?". She looked at me puzzled and said, " Sugar there is no band".  Darn I've been had! All this time I thought that there was going to be this awesome metal band that apparently went all the way out to put on a spectacular show. Now it dawned on me why the girl with the hemorrhoid was not black balled from the club.


When in Rome I thought; I'm with the boyfriend and we are having a good time so nudie bar it is tonight. While sitting at our table we were approached by a guy asking us to come hang out with him and his "enforcer" friend. " Burn off" was the words I believe the boyfriend told him, but like a fly on shit he wouldn't go away. Being that I was pretty tipsy at the time I found myself intrigued by his constant efforts to get us to move to the VIP area. I mean there are all these naked women around and yet out the massive crowd he picked us to be with him.  He even went so far to impress us by telling us that he just got out of prison and that he was in the mafia. Sweet that is all he really had to say to me! I'm in.


It started to dawn on me that he wasn't really interested in talking with me but more interested in talking with my very muscular boyfriend. So, I did what any girlfriend would do....every man for himself I left the BF and went to talk to the "enforcer". Mean while, the guy kept hitting of the BF and at one point asked him if he would like to see "the beast". I was of coarse cracking up on the sidelines with the "Enforcer" who stated that his friend had not only never been to prison or been in the mafia, but they had met in college. Now, you have to know the boyfriend to know that he is a really good sport and if it had been any other guy this guy might have gotten knocked out; yet he knew the guy was drinking and apparently hadn't come out of the closet yet.  I told the enforcer after the guy tried to set up a pride fight between him and my boyfriend who out weighted him by 40lbs that I thought that his friend might have a slight problem with himself.


Point:  you know your boyfriend is hot when a guy tries to pick him up at a nudie bar!

10 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Look like you missed the chance to watch some live man-action! I bet you never saw that before!

On an unrelated topic, how safe is it to pleasure a lady's cha-cha with your tongue? Being a medical worker, you must know the risks.

Just telling it like it is said...

Gorilla: Your right I have never see the man on man action and I think I could go the rest of my life without seeing it!

Unrelated topic: It is not safe...you can in fact get gonorrhea and chlamydia (birds of a feather flock together with one STD chances are there are more) not only in the back of your throat but also in your eye...and remember that HIV is carried in saliva (vaginal juices) and being that your species is known to carry HIV I would refrain from it...coarse there is always having her take an HIV test they have the test same day results no waiting but that only means that it is good for the previous 3 months (it takes 3 months to show antibodies for HIV). They do have dental damns but it does get a bit tricky. I have always made my partners take HIV test before I engage in any sexual behaviors ...if they say no then I say good bye and I always always use condoms no matter what.

Just telling it like it is said...

Gorilla: Your right I have never see the man on man action and I think I could go the rest of my life without seeing it!

Unrelated topic: It is not safe...you can in fact get gonorrhea and chlamydia (birds of a feather flock together with one STD chances are there are more) not only in the back of your throat but also in your eye...and remember that HIV is carried in saliva (vaginal juices) and being that your species is known to carry HIV I would refrain from it...coarse there is always having her take an HIV test they have the test same day results no waiting but that only means that it is good for the previous 3 months (it takes 3 months to show antibodies for HIV). They do have dental damns but it does get a bit tricky. I have always made my partners take HIV test before I engage in any sexual behaviors ...if they say no then I say good bye and I always always use condoms no matter what.

Emile said...

That sad part of the story is that this faux mafia guy was in a nudie bar surrounded by hot naked women and yet he was gay and didn't seem to know it. But its also hilarious.

Just telling it like it is said...

Buttocks Thanks! I know the nerve...With all the ladies around you have to hit on a dude ...that is clearly straight...

Mr. Shife said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend your evening. Glad the boyfriend is a good sport and you guys had a nice time out. Too bad about the metal band because that would have been awesome. And I would be like you and have to pass on a buffet at a nudie bar. That doesn't sound like a good situation. Take care.

Just telling it like it is said...

Mr. Shife: I know darn that metal band!

Just telling it like it is said...

Mr. Shife: I know darn that metal band!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Anyone in the mafia wouldn't say "I'm in the mafia." What a douche.

Sounds like a fun night though! Chicks in nudie bars really change the whole scope of things instantly. I rather welcome it.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.