Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm still breathing that is all that matters!!!

Hey all...yes I am still a live Resperations equal and unlabored.
My heart has beening going though a lot of changes but I am strong and i will survive...
I am moving from my 500 sq feet apartment so I will not have internet access for a week or so...but I will Q you all into how things come all out..
Until then I am spending some much needed time with my friends that love me and my sister..
I think of you all often and do not want to fail you...more peni stories to come I promise..and maybe even some vagingna stories too!!!

5 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

Glad to hear from you, girl. Hope all is well. {{hugs}}

Angel said...

awww....i hope you're ok. Love you!!

Unknown said...

we'll be patiently waiting..... Happy Valentines Day!!

Michael C said...

Hang in there and I look forward to hearing from ya!!

That girl said...

Are you feeling better yet?