Tuesday, November 21, 2006

That's right I did it...I did it...do I remember it though

So, I haven't seen my new boyfriend...can I call him that..I think I can...
I mean...I am not seeing anyone else and ummmm we never talk about anything serious so that sounds like the protocol...no feelings right...
Friday....he says sweetheart ummmm I really need to finish this last baseball game do you want to come with me...Im like ummmm is there beer there...and ummmmm your going to hit the ball cause I can't go home with you if you suck...it is just how it is....
I say sure I can meet the folks that you work with...no problem...and well there is beer there so I am good...maybe I had a little too much beer...it could happen...the liver is evil and it must be punished...that is all I am saying...so any how...I have really been wanting to ask him how he feels about me cause you know we are both not about feelings...(except when I have been drinking then it is no holds
bars) ...
J: I say...on the way home...how do you feel about me...I need to know...really...I have been wondering I know that he cares but I wan to hear it...
why wouldn't I ?
He says how do I feel....well I never taken anyone around the people I work with....
Me: so seriously how do you feel...lets just get down to the raw deal...he says I really like you and I like crazy so we are good...
Just like Greg B says....he is attentive is he is all in...and if not he is just not that into you....you will know...
Point in case...I woke like ohhh crap did I say that ....you know I have to be the one that doesn't care as much....
He's sweet...he is loving and he handles my crazyness...what more could I ask for ....
J, I really care about you too...but ummmm let's not tell him that okay...deal..

No comments: