Thursday, March 19, 2009

Okay sure I can put my leg up in the air...but your going to see my pink panties

So, I have hip injury that I have been trying to ignore but it is not working...

So, I called my Bone Dr. for another steroid shot.
Yeah I am on steroids...but I am not getting big muscles go figure...

Picture it...
Bone Dr. comes in and I am in my pink panties and a paper gown...
He says lay down on your back, he pulls up my gown up...
Hello pink panties in all their glory.
He says you have a bruise on your leg...
Yeah, I said I am clumsy and ran into the corner at a friends house...
I'm a little embarrassed, but what can I say he's the Dr.
I don't have a choice...ohhhh I don't have a choice okay
Then the Dr. pulled my leg up in the air and asked if it hurt?...
I'm trying to be professional and not smile or laugh but I have to tell you I haven't been in this position since Engineer guy and I were together...
I'm feeling a little vulnerable, but I need the shot cause my hip is killing me...
I guess this is normal what do I know...
Then he tells me to to turn on my side so that he can give me the shot...
Holy crap it hurts, I didn't scream but I wanted to...I sucked it up
And that was my day...

9 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

if you need someone to hold your 'hand' or anything on your next appointment - let me know

buffalodick said...

I've had a few of those shots in my life- my doc mixed them with novicane, delayed pain until he was out of reach... I'll be thinking impure pink panty thoughts for a while now....

Chef E said...

I am with Buff- I may be having pink panty thoughts in my dreams :)

Just telling it like it is said...

doggie: next time I have to go I will surly let you know...

buffalo: i'm you be thinking pink and about panties!!!

Chef E: I should have taken a pic and sent it just to you beautiful!!!

Just telling it like it is said...

buffalo: It was suppose to say I'm glad your thinking of pink and my panties..I'm such a attention seeker what can I say!!!

Walker said...

I bet your pink panites had the Dr's leg raise to ;)
I got the shot once in the center of my knee, hurt like a fucker.
Maybe I should have worse pink panties to

Chef E said...

Share Time: Last night I was laying on the couch and hubby turned on the hall light and was talking with it behind him, I looked straight into that light and I swear I had pink panties circling my head for a while :) Blinded by pink panties is the title of my next novella...

Heff said...

Photos, Dammit !!! lol.

Just telling it like it is said...

Chef E: I like that title...let's collaborate I always wanted to write a book.

Heff: next time...as I cross my fingers