Monday, October 23, 2006

Feel them up...

Sorry for being MIA...dealing with politics...but still thinking of you all...

I guess I have never been one to close my mouth...lesson learned...keep your feelings to your self...unless of coarse your writting on your blog then it is fair game right??
Off one soap box on another one...

Hey..to all those wonderful women out there...check your breast...call all your girlfriends and bug them...to feel themselves up...every month...

Life is beautiful...pass on the message

Off soap box....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo GURL! If y'all only KNEW the trouBLE I get MYself in with MY mouth! Its unREAL!
And on that other point, some homeboy last week tried to "feel them up", so I exPRESSED my feelings and felt my fist enter his face. Ain't NOBODY gonna trespass without MY permission...